I took Bree to the dentist before Christmas and they said she had
cavities. The pediatric dentist wanted to put her to sleep - which costs a whopping $500 and I wasn't going to do that. Come on wimpy dentist - for years all of us kids went to the dentist no problem but now we can't do that to our kids. So long story short he didn't want to do it if I didn't put her to sleep ~ so I took her to my dentist instead. She didn't even cry once! 3
cavities FIXED! Yeah!!! What a trooper. We
finished it off by buying her an ice cream cone and she kept telling me mom my mouth feels funny and the cold ice cream isn't really helping.


As you can see once she was just with me she got a little heart broken.
No comments:
Post a Comment