Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hubby Tag

I saw this on Kim's blog and thought it was cute - so I hope she doesn't mind but I'm tagging myself :)

1. Where did you meet your husband?
Blind Date - my brother Ned tried to set us up for 2 yrs but we wouldn't go out with each other. I'm sure glad they never gave up :)

.2. How long did you date before you married?
9 months, including 6 months engagement

3. How long have you been married?
7 1/2 years (Saturday it will be 5 years that we have been sealed in the temple as a family)

4. What does he do that surprises you?
When he knows I'm having a rough day he will leave while I'm bathing the kids or something and come home with a HUGE diet coke! Whatta a guy!!! See why I love him :)

5. What is my favorite feature on him?
His Hands!!! I think I fell in love with his hands first :) who knows why. I love his hands like I love Kaleb's feet and Briana's nose - as Briana would say I'm a weirdo.

6. What is my favorite quality of his?
How caring he is about me and the kids.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sweetie

8. What is his favorite food?
Mexican Food - (which I hate - poor guy!)

9. What is his favorite sport?
He has always said Baseball - but I think it is football. He watches WAY more football!

10. When & where was your first kiss?
2nd date up in the Unitas after target shooting

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
4wheeling - or watching basketball together.

12. Do you have any children?
Yep, two gorgeous kids - Bree and KK

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
We had been married for almost 3 years when I found out he could play the piano - nothing he ever shared. Then one day he sat down and looked at the book and started playing - I wasn't too sure what to think about that. I was in complete shock - I've always wanted to play the piano.

14. How old is he?
37 (and I love teasing him about being older :)

15. Who said I love you first?
I can't remember...

16. What is his favorite music?
Country, Rock, Pop - about anything. He likes Rascal Flatts... I better ask him I'm not that sure. He isn't into music like I am.

17. What do you admire most about him?
His selflessness - k is that a word? He will do anything for us and not worry about what he wants at all.

18. What is his favorite color?
I do not know...

19. Will he read this?
Maybe but probably not - he isn't much of a computer guy... I set him up a facebook page and he just gave me the look but hey he has done it a couple times :) He'll catch on when more and more friends contact him... so blogs ... no he doesn't really care much for them. All he needs on the computer is KSL.com and ESPN.com


20. Who do you tag?
Whoever wants to. I stole it from Kim.

No comments: