Chris and his dad... (I somehow took a lot of pictures with his eyes closed)
Bree with Daddy before the program started.

The Ceremony...
Bree drawing in her Diary - she drew a cute picture of where her dad was sitting, the stage, and where she was!
After the Ceremony... Congrats!!!

Christopher with his Dad and Grandma!
Christopher & my mom (my dad was sick and missed it)

Christopher & my mom (my dad was sick and missed it)
We were all so excited for him ~ NOW the fun begins....
After the graduation my mom took us to lunch at Chilli's ~ Thank you mom!!! and then that afternoon Chris got a much needed Root Canal before heading to a graduation party. Then Saturday night we went to another party and then Sunday I threw him a family graduation party! Wow! what a fun party weekend! He is excited to start working at the Utah State Prison now.




4 comments:
yeah congrats! We have two close friends who just got jobs within the past year as police officers. Looks like you had a fun christmas and new years
Congrats! Sounds like you guys know how to live it up with all the partying! Minus that little root canal in the middle! :P
Congrats Christopher! You have the same smile as your dad.
Annette
Congrats! My older sister is a state police officer in PA. I have great respect for people who are willing to put themselves at risk to protect others. I hope he finds satisfaction at his new job!
Post a Comment