
If you read the article below you know that they are talking about cutting my sons AWESOME Autism School. My son was on the waiting list for 2 years before getting in and we only get 1 year! There are over 100 students on the waiting list!!! This school and the other schools that will be cut are VERY IMPORTANT! We just found out this afternoon they are planning to cut them immediately. We can't let this happen! Tomorrow we will be going to the capital and would LOVE anyone who can to join us! Here is the information:
Here is tomorrow's schedule at the capitol if you can come!
Hi all,
I know it's short notice, but it looks like from the agenda that they will take public testimony tomorrow at the Health and Human Services meeting. If anyone can make it to testify regarding autism pre-school PLEASE come! This is not the committee that hears the Carson Smith Scholarship, that is Education. Room H030 is in the basement of the west building just behind (north) of the capitol. I called the Fiscal Analyst and he said that you could just sign in when you get there to speak. It will only be 2 minutes, so make your comments short and succinct.
Thanks!
Cheryl Smith
Hi all,
I know it's short notice, but it looks like from the agenda that they will take public testimony tomorrow at the Health and Human Services meeting. If anyone can make it to testify regarding autism pre-school PLEASE come! This is not the committee that hears the Carson Smith Scholarship, that is Education. Room H030 is in the basement of the west building just behind (north) of the capitol. I called the Fiscal Analyst and he said that you could just sign in when you get there to speak. It will only be 2 minutes, so make your comments short and succinct.
Thanks!
Cheryl Smith




1 comment:
Hi Geri
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a note. We truly appreciate your prayers for Isaac.
Please keep me updated about the autism funding. Yesterday, I emailed everyone on my email list who lives in Utah. I hope the reps don't make such a dramatic decision.
Post a Comment