
Go get today's (Jan 20th 2009) copy of the Salt Lake Trib!!! The article is about Giant Steps Autism Preschool that Kaleb goes to and there is a picture of Kaleb in it. (Click on the pictures to blow them up - so you can read the article) Then go to SL Trib online and make a comment about keeping the Autism Preschools in Utah!




5 comments:
I feel so bad for the families and kids if the preschool funding gets cut! So many family we work with are on the Giant Steps waiting list! At least Kaleb will be in Kindergarten next year, so it shouldn't impact him, right?
Oh, Geri! I am so so sorry! I wish I could be there tomorrow at the Capitol to support this... But I did leave a comment on the Tribune's page. We'll keep praying and FIGHTING for this!!!
That's a super cute pic of you guys! I really hope everything goes well today - good luck!
Geri - Excellent article. I hope tons of people contact their reps and show up the the capitol today. Good luck!
You guys look great! Sorry we can't make it to the capitol!
Post a Comment