The next thing I knew - Briana comes out of my bathroom with breathe right slips. Too funny!!!lol - Chris snores and well my dad uses breathe right slips and my mom told me to try them. Chris doesn't like them so he won't use them, but Briana had a sleep over at grandma and grandpas and saw my dad with one on and found out all about them & I guess saw we had them. So when she heard her daddy snore she ran in and got them. The next thing I know - she's putting one on her daddy saying he needs this on!!! I loved it!

Needless to say - it made him stop snoring - it scared him & he jumped!!! I wish I had a picture of that!!!
New Years Day - we had a blast sledding at grandpa Gene's and Barbara's!!! I forgot my camera - dang! It was super cute! and then we enjoyed the day there in Payson.
The rest of the weekend was spent cleaning and putting away Christmas decorations. Then tonight me and Briana went on a date to see High School Musical 3 at the sticky shoe dollar theater in AF - I LOVED it. Yes, maybe even more then Briana. I even got teary during parts. And now my background music is Briana watching the first High School Musical right now in my room.








3 comments:
That's too funny. The boys always fall asleep at our house too. We went and saw HSM3 today! (It was our second time) We saw it on opening day. I sometimes feel silly admiting it, but I love HSM. We listen to the songs all the time in the car! We will have to have some HSM marathons, I know Hali would love that!
Geri - I don't have any lecithin right now, but I can get you some by Saturday or Sunday. Let me know if that will work. I hope Hali and Briana get in the same class next year! That would be so fun. We saw Mrs. Beck today when we were dropping Garret off. Hali was so excited to see her. It brought back some memories. Call me.
Well it looks like I'm the only one commenting on your blog! I figured I might as well leave you another one. By the way, have you gone through a whole bottle of lecithin already? I hope your husband doesn't hate me!
Post a Comment