




Then when Chris got home from work around 7:30 we went out to dinner. Briana wanted to go - so we called our babysitter and said we were going to take the kids with us! We went to Brick Oven in Provo - and Briana made sure to tell the waitress to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me. Sweet girl. And for those of you who know our Olive Garden story know that we haven't gone to resturant since ~ lets just say it went a lot better but we made sure NO ONE got string/spagetti noodles!!! lol.

I tried all day to get a picture of Kaleb on my birthday but this is all I was getting.




4 comments:
I want to hear the Olive Garden story!
Oh and happy birthday! Don't worry 30 really isn't too bad. We should go out sometime after the kids are in bed! I miss talking to you at Pre-school.
Happy Birthday! I'll be 30 this year too. It seems really weird...
We love Brick Oven. That's probably my second favorite restaurant, after Tucano's. (That's our birthday restaurant, only because Josh and my birthdays are one day apart so we figure it's about the cost of two meals.) :)
I'm glad you had a good time.
Glad you had a fun birthday. I love your blog.
Annette B.
Post a Comment