Saturday was the "Bohn Family" monthly lunch get together at papa Gene's in Payson. When we got there Kaleb went downstairs to play and I thought he was ok and didn't worry about him. I fixed Briana's and Chance's lunch and then Amy opened the garage door and said "Is that Kaleb?" Thank goodness she saw him!!! He escaped from downstairs - I totally forgot that there was an outside door downstairs - so here's Kaleb running off without any shoes in the snow! I can't even count how many times we have lost that boy!!! I promise I try to keep a close eye on him - but he is one fast kid!!! I think grandma Colleen must be watching out for that boy from heaven and keeping him safe!
They had a soup and salad lunch - so of course he wouldn't touch it - so I ended up taking him to Wendy's to get a kid's meal. When we got back all the kids were done sledding - so daddy helped Kaleb sled so he still got a chance!









No comments:
Post a Comment