Why are you taking my picture? Lets go!
I'm trying to smile for the pictures - but I really just want to go wait for the bus!
The hair!
Mom - stop! You've taken enough pictures (there are like 20 pictures more that I didn't post.... so she does have reason to complain :) * Anyone notice the black shirt? She won! I tried for this really cute outfit but this is what she wanted!
Walking out of the house.
Thumbs up! I'm so EXCITED!
It's too bright -I can't smile mom, I can't see you!
Walking over to the bus stop to be with all the kids!
Getting on the bus!Then I drove to school to be there when she got off to make sure she knew where she was going. I saw her bus pull up - I said "hi" because I could see here through the window and she said "mom I gotta go potty!" So I waited for her to get off the bus to take her to a bathroom. The bus driver said something to me - I turned around and she was gone. I walked up to the door where they were meeting the kindergartner's and she was already in the group (past where they let the moms go). And I could see her waving to all her friends. She didn't even say bye - So no need to follow her tomorrow. She was ready to go and excited! No tears for mom or Briana! But the teacher already sent home homework! Maybe I should cry? Am I ready for homework every night?





4 comments:
She looks super cute. I am a fan of the black shirt. White get dirty way too easily.
She looks so cute! I love her hair. Hali was so sad that she didn't get to ride the bus. I hope that they will be in the same class next year. Lets try to get them together this week after school. Oh by the way I didn't cry either, Hali told me not to.
I am with you on the homework. She looked so grown up when I saw her at the school. 5 years really does fly by. I hope that youare enjoying your 1/2 day of peace. I will soon. Bronson goes to preschool next week.
I love when parents put their kids on the bus and then follow them to school. When I first heard of someone doing that, I thought it was so funny, although I'm sure I will do the same thing! Great pictures!
Post a Comment