Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Wild Day

First thing this morning we left to meet our friends at the Zoo. Christopher packed us a picnic (such a helpful daddy!) and helped load the kids in the car and we were off to have a good time. I didn't get to far before I realized I needed more medicine and turned back home. I have had a horrible tooth ache for over a week but thought we will have Dental Insurance in 2 weeks - I can wait until we have that! I thought I was tough - turns out not so much. I think the kids were having a good time and I was trying to be a nice mommy but I was in SO MUCH pain that I couldn't handle anything.... needless to say we packed the kids up after 2hours and headed home - sorry no pictures of the fun day :). The whole way home Briana was in tears. We got home, made a dentist appointment, went in at 3:30 & got a root canal and a prescription! Yeah - feeling much better now!

Do things ever go as planned? Root Canal was not suppose to be part of our fun day plans.

2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

That's not fun! A Root Canal? I'm sorry! Happy recovery!

Adam and Melisa said...

Ok...so you're supposed to call your neighbor for help with the kids when you have a root canal...you know....the crazy one who called you twice in the middle of the night to come stay with the kids!! Hope you're feeling better...let me know if you need anything!