Monday, September 1, 2008

Tucker!

Tucker is gone! Briana and her little friend left open our gate in the backyard Friday & Tucker ran out. We spent ALL day Saturday looking for him and then Sunday morning & afternoon - plus driving around today. We have put up tons of signs. But no luck!

I got Tucker for Christopher for Christmas - our first married Christmas. I loved him because he had big paws and was so sleepy. We called him Tucker - because he was always tuckered out! I have memories of being pregnant with Briana throwing up & Tucker couldn't handle watching and so he would throw up - funny dog. He always had a week stomach.
This is Christopher, Briana, & Tucker in 2003 - We had him for 2 years at this point. Briana loved him as a baby! And when she was 18months old she learned how to get out of the house and go to Tucker's kennel. We always knew where she was headed.
This was Tucker at Silver Lake Flats this summer. Tucker will be 7 years old in October! It is amazing how much your dog is a part of your family! We will miss him sooooooo much!!! I don't know what Kaleb will do without his buddy!
*If you happen to see a yellow lab running around - please tell us!

2 comments:

Liz said...

That is so sad. I hope that he finds his way home. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Doreen said...

I SWEAR i had nothing to do with this dog going missing. I will call him everytime I go outside if it helps. good luck, this is a sad thing when a "family member" goes missing.