Saturday night Briana was ready to get out and do something so... I thought lets go get snow cones - Doreen Rhodes owns a snow cone shack & gave us free coupons for babysitting - so.... how fun is that for little kids. Little did I know how big of adventure that would be. It was hot and there was a huge line - Kaleb was going crazy... everybody was starring at us & if that wasn't enough he started putting his hands into strangers pockets - how do you explain that :)
Then we got our snow cones and Briana wanted to sit by the tree like everyone. I thought it is a good idea BUT we have Kaleb how can I do that! So... no stroller, I decided to grab out his car seat - so he could sit and eat under the tree & not run in the road. Look how that turned out. See why I am excited about my car seat cover idea :)
Sticky & wet, Kaleb fell into the dirt - nice & clean!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! We love Doreen's sno-shack. She sure makes summer go by a lot quicker.
Yummy! You forgot to mention your crazy neighbors who call you to come over in the middle of the night! You're a Saint Geri!
Post a Comment