Saturday, June 14, 2008

Backyard Therapy!

Gross Motor Therapy at its BEST

I don't know what I would do without our fenced backyard! It's so nice to let Kaleb have freedom - to run around and have his space. He loves to swing! Michelle gave Kaleb this swing set and he LOVES it! At first he kept getting bucked off - but he has it figured out now!

Gross Motor things such as swinging, jumping, running - really help Kaleb focus better the rest of the day. All kids need it but for him it is especially important because without it he has so much bundled up energy that it is hard for him to even focus long enough to get eye contact. The days he really plays hard - is when I see how much more he is capable of. Not to mention we try to wear him out before bedtime!

No comments: