Here is a video I made to send to family & friends to try to get support for our Team - Kalebs Buckaroos - for the May 3rd Walk Now for Autism in SLC. I love this song! I bought this cd before I met Christopher - but one day I was listening to the radio not long after we found out Kaleb had Autism & I about lost it! I cried so hard I had to pull over (i was driving :o). Anyways - it shows a bunch of cute pictures of our kids. And since it was my first - the pictures all repeat themselves :)
This song says so much of how I feel towards my little guy! I had a dream while I was pregnant with Briana about a little boy named Kaleb - who of course didn't answer to his name! I named Kaleb from that dream!




No comments:
Post a Comment