Please tell me I am not the only mom that lets their kids eat or drink in the car! And seriously the carseats get spilled on & are the biggest pain to take apart to clean. My little autism buckaroo makes a mess!!! If you give Kaleb a drink he gets bored with it & just POURS it out! After just cleaning his carseat one day & him doing his pouring business on the clean carseat - I thought that's enough there has to be a better way. That's when I created these slip covers for them. Yes I know they sell one at walmart - but this is different!!! The ones I have seen to buy go on the carseat the same way the originals do - TAKING APART the straps etc! I just want to pull it off & throw it in the washer & put it back on while holding a seriously wiggly 4 year old in the other arm at the same time. so.... here are some pictures of one I just made for a friend.
This is Kaleb's carseat cover I made as well!

Let me know if you think this is a good idea - or if you want one! I'm thinking I might make them & sell them... THAT is IF I get a little quicker making them!
3 comments:
Geri, I would buy one of these in a heartbeat. My kids practically live in the car. I want one of these. I will call you. GREAT INVENTION!!
Brilliant idea! Looks great Geri.
You are so crafty! I just love your blog. I am glad that you found me so I could read all about you :)
Amber Hall
Post a Comment