Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lehi Round-up Weekend

We had a blast this last week with all the Lehi Round-up events.

(Briana & Kaleb on the train ride behind the 4-wheeler Saturday at Wines Park)


Monday Night was the picnic at the park... which Briana was gone, so we drove by but did not attempt with Kaleb - instead we headed home to our park that was empty :) and Kaleb was able to just play... then we went home and let Kaleb run through the sprinklers.


Tuesday night we went to the Outdoor Movie Night at Vets Baseball park. So we packed blankets and pillows & cooked cookies to take. They had a big blow up screen & free popcorn. I wish I would have taken my camera - it was such a FUN night with our kids. Kaleb fell asleep but Briana loved it!!! The movie was Alvin & the Chipmunks which is her personal FAVORITE!



Wednesday - we went to the BBQ at Wines park & our kids LOVED the cookies they gave them & the huge slide! Can I just say Kaleb even surprised me by how big of mess he made with one cookie!




Thursday night we went to the stock parade - Briana got all dresses up in her cowboy hat and sat waving and wiggly her loose tooth the whole time. Kaleb went crazy jumping for the horse's.




Friday night there was another parade - which we didn't go to because bless Briana's sweet heart she was grounded for being very naughty so we missed it and it broke her heart. We did make it to the Saturday morning Breakfast at Wines park and the big parade. Then we spent the day at wines park - jumping on the blow up toys, etc. It has been a super fun week & we have sunburns to prove it!


Last but not Least .... Briana would love everyone to know she lost another tooth! This makes 5! No more front teeth! I guess corn on the cob is out of the question for a while :)

2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun this past week! I love Round Up Days! Lehi is so awesome and even though we only spent a couple of evenings there we had so much fun too. Your kids are darling and Bry just told me that he's noticed that Briana is such a GREAT big sister to Kaleb. You guys are lucky to have such sweet kids!

Funnier than you said...

you guys had a busy week. I am a native Lehi gal and I didn't even do it all! way to go! Your pictures are adorable.