Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm ready for summer school to start up again!

He has been getting into tons of mischief today - so I thought I would take some pictures of it but then 10 min into it - I thought enough of that! I have to STOP this kiddo!

He has figured out how to get lots of water out of the fridge!!! I keep finding huge puddles!



2 comments:

Emily said...

Hang in there, Geri. You are the best mom- making cookies, keeping your kids well hydrated.

Doreen said...

Geri, Water evaporates. If you had a cool aid dispenser on your fridge I would worry. Just put him in his swim suit first thing in the morning...They dry faster than shorts. I hear you with the school thing, those teachers need a huge raise. I can't deal with my kids for 3 months and they deal eith them for 9! aicheewawa!!