Monday, November 10, 2008

Here are is the Link to the Jackson Family

Here is the link to the Jackson Family Blog - Molly Jackson writes about how she lost her daughter Lucy ... she chocked on an apple riding home from church. SHE is one of the most AMAZING moms! I can't believe how much she has changed my outlook on life. Also if you click on the other Fellow Angel links on the side of Molly Jackson's blog - there are 5 other families with there amazing stories about the faith they have gained since losing there babies or toddlers. Prepare to cry... and make sure you have the time to sit and read them - because you will be hooked :) It really helps put everything into perspective.

http://www.jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kim said...

I had wondered if this might be the same family. My sister is friends with Molly, and told me about it all when she first found out. I've read the blog, and it IS incredibly inspiring. I have to be careful when I read it though, because I end up crying for a while each time I look at it. I'm sure she doesn't realize how many lives she is touching through her blog.

em said...

I looked at it and couldn't see the 5 other families. There was one but it was private so I couldn't go to it.