Sunday we were at a family party and we got talking about how big Kaleb is compared to older cousins, etc. and my sister asked how much does he weigh? I replied 40lbs! Then I started thinking - I have no idea! Why did I just say 40lbs - and then I realized all I know is that his size 7 diapers say 38lbs +... so I figured he weighed 40lbs. Funny.
So I decided to take the stats and find out if he is big or just right for his age. Since Kaleb hasn't been to a well child check up since he was 2 months old - stats would be fun to see! I have always thought he was big so I never worried about him.
Drum Roll...
Kaleb weighs: 45.5lbs & he is 44inches tall! I found growth charts on the CDC website and that puts him at 97 percentile in weight and over 100 percentile in height! Yep - he's big and just right height and weight!
He is sick today - bless his heart... or I would take a cute picture!
life lately
7 years ago




3 comments:
Why hasn't Kaleb been to a well child check up since he was 2 months old?
JB was over 100 for the first couple years, then all of a sudden slowed down. I think at his last check he was around 80th or something (I can't really remember.) Big is fun in boys. :) He's a cutie.
oh how cute him and cameron are like the same i think cameron is 44lbs last week and kayden is like 43 funny uh he weighs more than is bigger brother i have to tell you about the docters when i get a chance k happy thanksgiving
Post a Comment