Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going Private

With all the talk about Blogs being unsafe ... I planning to make my blog private just to be safe! I have always hated private blogs - but it is safer! So.... anyone who wants to read my blog please leave me your email address and in a week or so I will make it private and send you invitation to view my blog. sorry :(

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me! I think it's a good idea to go private, there are too many blog stalkers out there!

Kim said...

Hey Geri, I'd love to get an invite. Let me know if you need my email address.

Liz said...

I'm thinking about doing that too. Send me an invite please. My email is my first and last name (no spaces) @yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! We're private for that very reason. There are some major pyschos out there, and I just don't want my precious ones affected. I'd love an invite. Your family inspires me. Let me know what you need 'cause I don't want to post anything here, you know?! :)

Angee

Isaac Family said...

I know everyone hates private blogs but I've been private for a while and STILL don't feel as safe as I wish I did... Good idea! Add me please! natalieannisaac@hotmail.com

Pantry Secrets said...

Add me to the list! I think you already have my email. Let me know

Pantry Secrets said...

Sorry Geri I was logged in to my other blog. This is Mindy

Adam and Melisa said...

For sure! Melisa0826@hotmail.com

em said...

I am totally against going private! We can't live our lives in fear. There are things we can do to make our blogs safer without going "Private". There's my rant. Be sure and invite me. purplesagitarius@gmail.com. I am not afraid to write my email address here either.

Julie said...

Geri,
I just found you here. Please add me, mjnappy@aol.com
Thanks,
Julie

Mandy said...

mandybardsley@hotmail.com cute halloween photos

Rach & Kids said...

I would never be popular enough to have a blog stalker. I already know the 3 people who read my boring blog. But add me to your list. I'll text you my email in the next couple days... and how bout lunch next week???