It all started at 7:30am helping make this AWESOME balloon arch! If you ever need balloons let me know - I have a cute friend that is very talented and can do anything with balloons!
















And I also know the cutest princess... if you are looking for a FUN birthday party idea!
The Autism Walk tends to be such an emotional thing for me each year! It is as important to me as say a child's baptism. It is hard to ask people to come in fear that they won't come or feel pressured. Through the years I have worked so hard to get everyone to come and then it didn't work out as planned and my feelings would get hurt. So this year I didn't push it - so for those who came... it meant a TON! They didn't get PRESSURED to come - they just came out of the sweetness of their hearts! I know Saturdays are busy - we all have games, work, etc, etc. So THANK YOU to those who came and showed your support:
Grandpa Gene, Grandma Peggy (Thank you for tending the kids and bringing them up!), Grandpa John (even though you weren't too happy about it), Heidi, Kalie, Brooke, Hailey, Chance, Brett, Kody, Lindsey, Damon, Lindsey, Jayden, Morgan, Sadie, Marlee (so cute and bundled up)! My awesome Young Women girls - Morgan & Jessie & Cindy! My sweet friend I work with, Shanny and her WHOLE family that came and helped us set up! Then my amazing trainer - Camille, her husband Russ and their 3 boys helped the whole time, and her mom RayAnn.
We love all of you for coming and being there! Thank you!!!




1 comment:
Hopefully we will be there next year:)
Post a Comment