What a DAY!!!
It started by DADDY making his FAVORITE breakfast! This little man LOVES bacon and hashbrown patties!!!!
Then he got to open ONE present BEFORE school.... Sister loved helping him...
Getting ready for school.... Wearing his NEW shirt...
Then we put him on the bus and sent him to school... we hurried and got ready and met him at his field trip (FISHING DAY) at Salam Pond. Grandpa Gene meet us there! (It was a SUPER raining day but not as bad in Salam but man was it COLD!!!)
Just getting off the bus (the orange vest is to spot him if he runs :).....
Three generations ready to FISH...
Meeting Smokey the bear...
A guy came and told us he had a LUCKY fishing pole for Kaleb to use...(they hooked fish and through them into the water so each kid caught a fish! how cute is that???)
Then they took it to be gutted/cleaned...
Then time for a CLASS picture...
Then they feed us lunch! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen put on for special needs kids! And it made my day that it was on my babies special day! How FUN!!!
Then because Kaleb would not eat there lunch we took him (instead of riding the bus) and got him a kids meal! Just mom, dad, and Kaleb out to lunch for his Birthday!
Later we meet the class back at school for his birthday treat to share. He picked out his FAVORITE cookies that have LOTS of FROSTING and of course he only ate the FROSTING :)
Then Bri made him a birthday cake with moms help...
Then it was time for MORE PRESENTS... (We also blew up balloons and had them everywhere - he loved playing with them! Bri also decorated the house before he got home from school!)



It made my day that we got so many SMILES from him opening this present - HE LOVES IT!!! YAY!!!
That's ALL.... WOW... what a BIRTHDAY!!! We haven't even done a birthday party yet because of the weather... so we will have to get to that!!!
Kaleb - I love you more then words! I'm so very lucky you are mine!!! You have completely changed the way I look at things and think about things. I smile whenever I think of you! You are my special boy who I know is so pure that you won't have to worry about the same challenges the rest of us have to face - you are PERFECT! Thanks for letting me be your mommy!



































No comments:
Post a Comment