This was the BEST Mother's Day EVER! Such a fun day! Somehow the kids and I made it to church on time! And on top of that Kaleb made it through all of sacrament meeting and did REALLY well! (I finally downloaded a bunch a primary songs and put them on my MP3 player for him to listen to, since he hates the noise and LOVES my MP3 player - but it didn't work out to well - LOL - come to find out he just loves Black Eyed Peas and I wasn't about to let him listen to that during church!!!). Chris and the kids gave me this cute dress that I LOVED! I got LOTS of little handmade gifts and cards from my kids that were darling! When we got home from church I hurried and made rolls, we picked up Chris' grandma, and then headed to my grandma Sim's for a BBQ!

Bri LOVES finding Rollie Pollies - and I remember always doing that when I went to my grandmas house... To cute to see her doing it now!

Grandma and Kaleb

Bri and grandma

Bri & Mommy.... & Brett (He hurried in as we took the picture - isn't he cute?)

I love this picture...because Kaleb is holding my face...crazy how much I love my kids!


I rode in the back of the car with the kids - since grandma Sybil was up front. It was so much fun to play and be goofy with the kids!

Oh... and Thank you to my awesome sister who did my hair for Mother's Day! I love it! Lots shorter and DARKER!

Thank you family ~ Mommy loves you so much!
1 comment:
You look so good. I am so jealous!
Post a Comment