Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Parties at the Kid's School Classes!

We started the day out with the kids parades. I went to Kaleb's and Chris went to Bre's - since they were at the same time. Then I went home frosted the rest of the sugar cookies that we made for the teachers and bus drivers. Then my mom met us and we headed to Kaleb's school.

My mom is an AWESOME WITCH and she read a story to Kaleb's class! They did pretty good with it! They were a little unsure but I think they still liked it. I didn't take as many pictures at his party because he was playing with the camera most the time :) I'm so happy with his class! His teachers ROCK and are so cute with him! I just found out Kaleb's teacher is pregnant - so excited for her but I'm crossing my fingers that she stays feeling OK so she is able to still teach. We just love her!!!

Then we headed to Bre's class where my mom was reading a WITCH story to them too!





Getting ready to do the THRILLER for us!!!

The Class...

Bre's teacher is AWESOME too! Seriously my kids have been blessed with GREAT teachers that I totally love!

Scary FACES....

No comments: