We had such a FUN Halloween. Friday when the kids came home we headed out to the HUGE Lehi Halloween Party and Chris went to Matai's football game. We got to do trick or treating there along with playing games, going to a magic show, hearing fun Halloween stories, and watching Monsters vs. Aliens on the big screen while we ate dinner! We got our picture taken there so I need to scan it in and post it. Then when we got home I felt like I needed to do some damage control so I got the kids in their Halloween pj's and we headed to the boot camp class - which is Chris' class - I do another class that isn't on Friday's - Chris was able to meet us there and we all worked out together! Bre had so much fun she kept asking if we could do that every Friday as a family! You bet!!! She is even having me count how many push ups she can do!
Then SATURDAY on HALLOWEEN.. We headed to McDonalds for breakfast! How much fun is that? Then we did go grocery shopping - poor kids - mom had to get it done! Then they came home and played outside since we had AWESOME weather! Then for dinner we had a PUMPKIN shaped pizza. Then FINALLY they got to go Trick or Treating! So exciting!!!
Just as they were headed out!

Then I did what I do EVERY year while they are Trick or Treating!!! I turned on Practical Magic, popped popcorn, and watched my Halloween movie while I stayed at home and answered the door for all the cute trick or treaters! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
2 comments:
Your kids look so cute! I'm glad you had such a fun Halloween. I need to find a fun tradition like that while Bry goes out- good idea!
What a fun way to celebrate Halloween! The kids sure look great in their costumes. I'm glad you all had a good time.
Post a Comment