My little POP STAR!Grandma with Kaleb, Bre, Maddy, Kassidi, and Lindsey...

Ned had his biker boots on and when he took them off - Kaleb went for them! He liked Ned that night!!! Well Ned's phone anyways :)
Grandma gave the boys face paint crayons and this is what happened!
All the kids put on a super cute haunted house show and everyone had a blast!

Later that night I met up with Ned & Audrey and we went to see the new movie Couples Retreat and after we sat and talked for hours! It was such a fun night. The next morning I got my new church calling... super excited about it! I'm the new Young Women's Secretary - it should be much funner then the library :)

Ned had his biker boots on and when he took them off - Kaleb went for them! He liked Ned that night!!! Well Ned's phone anyways :)
Grandma gave the boys face paint crayons and this is what happened!
All the kids put on a super cute haunted house show and everyone had a blast!
Later that night I met up with Ned & Audrey and we went to see the new movie Couples Retreat and after we sat and talked for hours! It was such a fun night. The next morning I got my new church calling... super excited about it! I'm the new Young Women's Secretary - it should be much funner then the library :)




No comments:
Post a Comment