Valentines Day... Let's play catch up!
Here is my proof that I had my kids all dressed up and we had a ton of fun parties! I just forgot my camera!!!! And what good is a blog post without pictures???
Here is Briana's Valentine she made for her daddy.
On Friday (the 13th) Briana had a Fancy Nancy party that I went all dressed up to help with and then we headed to Kaleb's Class party ~ which Chris got to come to since he was the early shift that day! We had a blast at both school parties and then went out to eat at Applebees (Bre got a gift certificate for a free kids meal from school and REALLY wanted us to go :). Then that night Bre & Kaleb's cousins came and slept over. Chance, Haily, & Kimmi. They had a blast playing the Wii all night long and making beds with the couches and tables all pushed together. Then the next morning I made them cinnamon rolls and pink milk ~ with hearts all over the table. It was so much fun! I wish I took pictures!




No comments:
Post a Comment