Well, I was doing Bree's hair when she said "Mom, I can't wait to come home and find all the hidden gold the Leprechauns are going to bring over while I'm at school." Crap.... I guess kids at school have been talking and their moms have done more then me :) - so I was glad I found out what she was expecting before it was too late! Off to the stores I went - with no luck! Store after store everything was sold out!!! Unless you were looking for a beer mug hat & socks - they had those but I didn't think that would be appropriate. Chris got off work and hit stores along the way home for me but it didn't have any luck either. We ended up in PG at the Macey's because we heard they had stuff - nope sold out there too! So I decided I would use gold chocolates - like Rolo's, Reces, etc.... Not a half bad idea - wish I would've have thought of that at the first store. Then they had St.Pattys donuts - so I thought PERFECT - she will love it & I can give the teachers/bus drivers something too! All in All - I think it turned out GREAT!
Before School...
The Bows.... (the hair is always important, right?)











2 comments:
You are such a super fun mom! Can I just send my kids over on Holidays?! I didn't do a single thing for St. Patties day!
Oh the kids are soooo cute... Will you make me some pants??? My kids don't need any... they get too much as it is... But not me... I want some!!!!
Post a Comment