skip to main | skip to sidebar

Party of 5

For EVER, For ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Check this out ....

http://www.howboutthatjazz.com/sth/?uc=49cd62b84522d49cd62b84561749cd62b8459fa
Posted by Bohn Family at 11:35 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Bohn Family
I have three crazy kiddos that keep me very busy!!! And a husband I totally love. I think of my blog as my journal ~ so I record our life as much as possible here. This is about the only way grandparents get pictures from me :)
View my complete profile

Christopher & Geri

Christopher & Geri

Cute Kids

Cute Kids

Just a few of my favorite things...

Just a few of my favorite things...

Our Sweetheart

Our Sweetheart

Our Little Buddy

Our Little Buddy

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” --Dr. Seuss







We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!









"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh you memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."



Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006











If I had my child to raise all over again, I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later. I'd finger paint more, and point the finger less. I would do less correcting and more connecting. I'd take my eyes off the watch, and watch with my eyes. I'd take more hikes and fly more kites. I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play. I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars. I'd do more hugging and less tugging.



Dian Lommas, from "If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again."













"Be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will disappear all too soon... and that you will, to your surprise, miss them, profoundly."



President Thomas S. Monson





Kids say the funniest Things...

Kaleb is jumping in front of the TV and a little kid is trying to talk to him and asks Briana - "What is wrong with Him" Briana replies "He has Autism" little boy "What is Autism" Briana says "You know when you can't talk, and you wear diapers, because a doctor gave you an Autism shot" - Too Funny!!!


Briana: "Bless Me & Excuse Me"
Mom: "What?"
Briana: "Bless me because I sneezed and Excuse me because my sneeze made me fart."

A boy is teasing Briana on the bus and she replies "You better be careful my dads a prisoner..."

Bree: "Mom I like Kaleb with Autism" - "I think he's cutier that way"

Bree: "Mom the snow looks like beautiful white bushes everywhere"

Bree: "Mom I'm a starving morman" Mom: "Do you mean starving marven" Bree: "I'm not a marven"





Family

  • Phillup.Mandy
    life lately
    7 years ago
  • grow up SERIOUSLY!
    my bad
    14 years ago
  • Elder Britton Garr Knaphus
    He's Home!
    16 years ago
  • Elder Knaphus
    Trent's Homecoming
    16 years ago
  • Logans Late Nights
    Manny Pacman Pacquiao my HERO
    16 years ago
  • Party of Five
    Jim
    17 years ago
  • Blogger: Login to read

Friends

  • The Blake Gang
    What would she be like?
    12 years ago
  • The Mortenson's
    Then she made...: Cookie Sheet Calendars - part 2
    14 years ago
  • Josh, Em, our pet Monkey and a little Peanut
    Normal
    14 years ago
  • Spencer Family
    Check out My Adorable Cousin!!!
    16 years ago
  • Living with Monkeys
    Big Brothers With New Baby Brother!
    17 years ago
  • The Departed Davis Family
    All Hallows Eve with the Davis family,
    17 years ago
  • Rach & Kids
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • Blogger: Login to read

Neighbors

  • Stephanies Kitchen
    Hello world!
    6 years ago
  • Healthy Food Ideas for Super Healthy Kids
    Deep Dish Veggie Pizza
    7 years ago
  • Liz
    Hailey's Preschool Graduation
    10 years ago
  • Adam and Amber Hall
    The "Before Pics" of the Project (upstairs)
    10 years ago
  • Hunt family
    Ali turned 1
    13 years ago
  • Hendrickson Happy Hour
    January 13 happenings
    13 years ago
  • My Favorite Recipes
    Vegetable Cheese Chowder
    13 years ago
  • The Younger Family
    Blessing Day
    14 years ago
  • Genavie
    December 2010
    15 years ago
  • Bylsma family
    The last little bit...
    16 years ago
  • Doreen
    Olympics
    18 years ago
  • Kristin and Andy Walker
    18 years ago
  • Lehi Wright's
  • Skye Johansen Photography
  • Natalie and Bryan
  • Taryn and Dustin
  • The Butt Clan

Rage FITNESS

Rage FITNESS
Click on picture to go to website

Our Autism Adventure Friends

  • The Roses
    Life Update
    8 years ago
  • Queen of the Clan
    How I Made My Husband Cry
    10 years ago
  • Hendrix Family
    Giveaway Winners!
    12 years ago
  • Love for Seven
    Finally some Sugar & Spice...
    14 years ago
  • Leeann Whiffen
    Autism in Reverse
    16 years ago
  • What do you think about Vaccines?
    Read this, Look at the Pictures and then decide if you are willing to take the risk. I'm Not.
    17 years ago
  • Annie's Blog
    Proof of Lucie's attitude!
    17 years ago
  • Utah Autism Coalition
  • THE BINGHAM FAMILY
  • The Christiansen Crew
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • Autism Speaks, Home Page

Labels

  • 1st Grade
  • 24th of July
  • 4 wheelers
  • 4th of July
  • anniversary
  • Autism
  • Bee's Game
  • Behavior Chart
  • Brady's Wedding
  • Bread
  • Bree
  • Briana
  • Bud
  • Camping
  • carseat covers
  • Cascade Springs
  • Christmas
  • Christopher
  • Easter
  • Family Pictures
  • Family Reunion
  • Fathers Day
  • Feeding the ducks at the pond
  • Football
  • Garden
  • Geri
  • Grandma Colleen
  • Grandma Peggy
  • grandma sims
  • Grandmother Sybil
  • Grandpa Genes
  • Grandpa Jack
  • Grandpa John
  • Halloween
  • Happy Birthday
  • Jammies
  • Kaleb
  • Kelsey
  • Kindergarten
  • Lehi Round Up Week
  • Liberty Land
  • Miley Cyrus Concert
  • Mom and Dad's 40yr Anniversary
  • Mothers Day
  • NEW Baby
  • New Years
  • Oakley Rodeo
  • Owl's Game
  • Payson Lakes
  • Primary
  • Red Rock Relay
  • Russ and Kristi's
  • Russ and Paula
  • School
  • Silver Lake Flats
  • Snow Days
  • Soccer
  • spring break
  • Sprinklers
  • St. Patricks Day
  • State Fair
  • Summer Nights
  • Swiss Days
  • Thanksgiving
  • Tooth Fairy
  • Tucker
  • Ultimate Window Cleaning
  • Valentines
  • winter nights
  • Young Women's
  • Zoo

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (26)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (72)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (120)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Walk Now for Autism
      • Check this out ....
      • St. Patricks Day
      • Wow - I did it! I finally got my blog caught up :)
      • Kindergarten Registration
      • Kaleb - Dentist/Hospital Trip
      • Jammie Pants
      • Candlelight Vigil for Clay's Law
      • Clay's Law Senate Hearing
      • Valentines
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (21)
  • ►  2008 (104)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (31)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered by Blogger.