I have been working tons lately, so my blogging has slowed way down! This is what we have been up too...
*A week or so ago we FINALLY got the letter in the mail we have been working so hard for! Christopher got the Correctional Officer position with the State and will be starting on October 6th!!! YEAH!!! We will have Insurance and benefits and no more crazy construction ups and downs! We are super excited! He has been working on this since May and I am so excited that he got it after all the tests and things he had to do. He has already got his uniforms and starts the POST Academy in a week!
Then this weekend....
Sorry UTE fans! Here is what I got this weekend for my kids Halloween Costumes!!! Cute, HUH! I am so excited! We have a BYU Cheerleader and a BYU Football Player! I love Halloween!

This weekend we had a pizza party on Friday with my friends cute kids!

Today, Briana did awesome with her little part in the primary program! We were nervous she wasn't going to do it but she got up and said "Jesus Christ showed me the will of Heavenly Father." like she wasn't even nervous at all! YEAH! Plus church was super nice ... Kaleb is doing great at church! His special helpers are an answer to our prayers. We actually enjoy church instead of dreading it.
That's about all we have been up too! Besides going to a couple awesome bridal showers for my cute sister-in-law to be!




4 comments:
cute costumes they are just the wrong colors! I love your blog and you have the cutest kids!
I'm so glad things are going so well. And hooray for State Benefits! It has saved us so much money. Remind me to tell you about Healthy Utah (a benefit to state employees, and I work for them)
BYU - what's that about? Just kidding! Isn't halloween fun with kids....looks like the birthday party was a lot of fun! Congratulations about your husbands job - I didn't know he was making that big of a change! You will LOVE having State insurance - we do!
We love Cougars!!! Congrats on the new job! I'm sad I missed the Primary Program. Briana is such a doll and I'm sure she did do a good job!
Post a Comment