Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged...

1o years ago I...
1- I went to Hawaii with two awesome girl friends! We had a blast!
2- I bought a brand new 98 Chevy ZR2 Blazer - Bright Red! So Fun!
3- I worked at DC Interiors and Loved it!
4- Had a little (or should I say big) surgery :)
5- Out with friends all the time - going country dancing and living it up! So fun to just be out of high school.

5 things on my "to do" list today...
1-Get Briana ready for School Pictures!
2-Get Briana & Kaleb on the buses...
3-Go to work
4-Work...
5- Clean House!

5 Snacks that I enjoy...
1-DIET COKE, diet coke, DIET COKE... Is there anything else? hmmm
2-Peaches
3-Nilla Wafers
4-Red Vines
5-Anything with Cinnamon!


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1-Get an ABA Therapist for Kaleb.
2-Get an HBOT for Kaleb.
3-Quit working.
4-Have another Baby.
5-Buy a House.

5 places I have lived...
1- Sandy, Ut
2- Oakley, Ut
3- Heber, Ut
4- Draper, Ut
5- Lehi, UT


5 jobs I have had...
1-McDonalds
2-Mountain America Tile
3-DC Interiors
4-Mountain America Excavation
5-and currently .... Lake City Custom Homes, Signature Roofing, and Heritage Tile and Stone, and Mommy.


I tag...
Mindy
Sara
Lisa
Rachael
Kristin


Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

love2scrap88 said...

That was a lot of fun Geri- thanks! Happy Birthday Briana! She's such a doll. Your blog is AWESOME!