Thursday, July 7, 2011

Life!

I keep wanting to get caught up on our blog and update everything but haven't had time to get around to it. Between having a new baby (she is such a sweet little thing!) and moving, getting back to work, and trying to get back to life and out of boxes.... the blog just hasn't been a priority!

Here's a quick recap of what we are up to! We MOVED the first weekend in June! We found out 2 weeks before we had Kelsey that the owner of the house we lived in for the last 5 years (we were renting) hadn't paid the mortgage and YEP was loosing the house. Long story short we found an AWESOME home and moved when Kelsey was only 6 weeks old! We only moved about 5 houses away ... BUT in Utah that puts you in a new ward! So ... we couldn't bless Kelsey in our old ward like we wanted to because our Bishop said we were no longer in the ward (LIKE ONE DAY???? REALLY???) anyways! That made me sad but it all worked out. Then we couldn't bless Kelsey in the new ward until they had our info... SO she finally got blessed on the 26th of June and barely fit in her little dress!

Kelsey has been such a fun addition to our little family! Kaleb ADORES her!!! He gives her non-stop kisses and wakes her up lots! But we are so glad he loves her! And of course Bri adores her too! The kids are loving summer and Kaleb became SUPER BUSY with the move and getting out of school all at the same time! Let's just say we do LOTS of wash and LOTS of carpet cleaning!!! We finally have locks EVERYWHERE so I think we are doing better! Knock on wood!

Life in good.....

Hopefully I will post pictures soon. I have fun dance rectials, Kaleb's Birthday, Kelsey's Blessing, and everyday pictures that I need to post!

3 comments:

Britt said...

Glad to hear the move went well and that you didn't have to move too far away. I miss you and your cute family!

candice said...

I miss you!!! im so happy everything is working out for you guys:)

Isaac Family said...

Geri I miss you! So glad things are working out for you guys though! Your little one is beautiful... so glad you're well adjusted!!!