Before church - Michelle took our picture :)
After church we had dinner at our new place. (We moved 3 weeks before). Hailey and Kassidy asked if they could change Kelsey's outfit and I said sure. Chris came and got me and said you better go upstairs and check on Kelsey - I can hear her crying really hard. I found them upstairs putting her in build a bear clothes - so funny... I helped her and then let them dress her in real clothes.
(Here she is in the build a bear outfit)
Then they wanted to take a picture of her chubby thighs.... then they all laughed and laughed because they took close ups and thought it looked more like a picture of her bum LOL - silly kids!
The Bohns went home after dinner and the Knaphus' I guess decided to watch Kaleb's move with him and take a nap. Kaleb's current favorite is Home on the Range and we watch it over and OVER and over!
We had a mexican fiesta style dinner. It was perfect for summer! So yummy.
We are so glad to have this sweet angel in our family! Love you Kelsey Colleen!




















No comments:
Post a Comment