Saturday, November 27, 2010

Family Photo's & PAINT

We have been busy painting and fixing our house up the last week. It started up just doing some touch up paint - then we decided to paint two walls in the family room green. Then we ended up painting a wall in our room brown. I love having some color without making it too dark by having it on all the walls.

We also FINALLY got our family pictures printed and up on the walls! When we got our family pictures back from the photographer - I already knew I was pregnant and wasn't sure if I should get too many made up since they were already out-dated! But I decided I should since it is the memory of our family right now! Plus I love them! Seriously love the bright colors :)

Here's what we did with them:

Above our bed - we did these 3 prints!

And these are on the wall in our family room.

And my kids cute faces are on our wall in our hallway (with a spot for Kelsey's photo when she comes! ~ the name has stuck!!! Our little girl will be named Kelsey Colleen Bohn).

Jason at IPrint Canvas in Lehi did the prints for us! He did AWESOME and I can't believe how cheap they were!!! The gator board just needs double stick tape and they are up on your wall! It's even cheaper when you don't have to buy frames! I can't wait to get more pictures of my family done!!!

We got our house all ready for Thanksgiving~ We had an awesome time hosting Thanksgiving!!! I can't believe I didn't take any pictures!!! We had my mom & dad, my brother Russ and his finance Paula, and Christopher's grandmother over! Everything was perfect but we had LOTS of leftovers!!!

3 comments:

em said...

LOVE the way your home looks! Inspires me to do something with mine. Probably won't happen though....

Isaac Family said...

It all looks great! How do you have the energy to do that while you're pregnant?! I could BARELY get my Christmas up and that took so much out of me... Love the name Kelsey- she'll fit right in!

Britt said...

I love it! It looks so cute!