Friday, November 12, 2010

Drum Roll........ IT'S A GIRL!!!

Yesterday was my Ultra Sound appointment to see what we were having! Briana missed school, my mom got off work, Chris got off work a little bit early, and even my sister came and joined us... I was so sad that we sent our little man to school and didn't take him with us! But I wanted Chris to be there with me and I knew if Mr. Mischief was there they would most likely be in the hall the whole time.

 Our Litte sweetheart was always sucking on her fingers when they went to the 3D/4D pictures of her face! How cute! Do you see it???


 Here are her little feet!



And the proof that is in fact a SISTER!!!


Briana was so excited! When they said and there is your little princess! She was shaking and almost in tears! She wanted a baby sister sooooo bad! She kept saying she would be ok with a baby brother but she already had a baby brother so she wanted a baby sister. When we were driving home she told me that she wanted to scream she was so excited but knew that she couldn't scream in the doctors office!

After we went to lunch at Zupas and then took Bri to school with the ultra sound pictures so that she could tell all of her friends!

We spent all last night looking through name books and looking on line for names! We have came up with one we are really liking... so time will tell if it sticks :) So much fun!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is SUPER FANTASTIC news! Congrats! I was shaky and almost in tears when I found out I was having a girl (with Lilly). Fun stuff! :) I hope to see you on Thursday!?!?!

Isaac Family said...

Congrats Geri! That is so exciting. Can't wait!