Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Payson Lakes ~



























Early August we went camping as a family up to Payson Lakes! It was such a BLAST!!! The kids were in heaven!!! Bri road her bike everywhere!!! Kaleb could not throw enough rocks into the lake!!! And Tucker even loved the water! We canoed and went for lots of walks! And Bri and daddy fished morning and night! I found out I was pregnant a couple days before we went up there and we were a little shocked :) I kept taking more tests... so I even remember taking one while we were up there camping LOL. But we didn't tell anyone tell September for Briana's birthday. It was so much fun camping and even doing all the fun cooking - like dutch oven desserts, smores, hot dogs, etc. Barbara and grandpa Gene even came up to visit one night for dinner. We stayed up there during the middle of the week since that is Christopher's weekends ~ and that made it so nice because there were hardly any people up there.

No comments: