Monday, August 16, 2010

Clean HOUSE

One day I was talking to my friend on the phone and she was complaining that her house was a mess and I said mine was too... well she was like... whatever... So Here are my MESSY HOUSE pictures to PROVE IT! Which made me start thinking... why do we all act like we have never had a dirty house? We all get a phone call that someone is coming over and we run around like crazy women to clean the house, right???!!! (please tell me I am not the only one that does this!) and then be like hi - oh sorry my house is so messy... when it is like a thousand times better then it was an hour ago LOL

Morning MESS,,, and I will tell you Kaleb will be taking the blame for all the clean laundry DUMPED throughout the house :) But it is my fault I didn't put it right away....





Then I find out someone is coming... so I get a little of this and THEN...

An Hour later this is all they see when they come to my house :) and I just like to pretend it is always this way... but at least it stays clean for about and hour... and then well... it's back to normal!





No comments: