She helped her brother find his basket.
And helped him get candy out!
Hers was hidden super well! She had a hard time finding it - but was happy looking the whole time! She loved that it was a game. She is trying to make the Robin eggs look like lipstick because I told her that is what we always did as kids.
Happy Boy... with CANDY - this little man has a serious sweet tooth!
Her favorite thing she got was a jump rope - it has been well played with!
Later that night we had my little brother and his family, plus my mom and dad over for dinner! It was so much fun!!! Plus we got to see this cute little face for the first time since Christmas! Man we have missed him! He is growing up sooooo fast!
*PS,,,, I got him the cutest shirt! OK well I thought it was cool. It said "My Aunt Rocks" lol.





No comments:
Post a Comment