Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt at Grandpa's

Chris' dad throws a BIG Easter Egg Hunt every year!!! Grandma Colleen started it and when we lost her - Gene just picked it up and kept it going. We are so glad he has! He really keeps making his house funner and funner every time we go down! In fact if it gets any better we may just have to move in.


First thing we were able to get some pictures - The kids were in there new Easter clothes, but it was too cold to take off our sweatshirts.
I think daddy loves pictures as much as Kaleb does :)






Notice Kaleb is now in a different outfit??? Well between these pictures - he ran faster then us and ended up in the water/creek in grandpas front yard! When I was packing that morning - I brought an extra pair of clothes, socks, and shoes - talk about knowing my kid well!!! I knew we would need them!




See Kaleb out on the tractor? HE LOVES IT!!!
New baby Chicks!










Chris has such a fun family! His Aunts, Uncle, Cousins were there too! I LOVE Spring!

No comments: