Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What we've been up to...

Both Chris and I have been working out at RAGE FITNESS in Lehi and we are in LOVE with it! It is the best gym EVER!!!!


Here is proof - This is the skirt I was wearing when I started RAGE - as you can tell it doesn't fit :)

I've started running and LOVE it - at least I want to LOVE it! Some days I do and others - well lets face it... I just HURT. Darn Knee please, please leave me alone and go pick on someone else!
Bree wanted to take a picture of me this day when I came home from running in the morning - because I was WHITE (covered with frost). But the picture did not show it!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I think I've said this before, but you really do look amazing! I'm so proud of you for sticking to it, especially with the knee pain.

Adam and Melisa said...

You're amazing! You look amazing too! That pay-off is awesome...when your clothes don't fit becuause they're too big! Way to go and keep it up!

Brittany said...

You are AWESOME!! And you look AWESOME!!! Good job!!! And thanks for getting me out in the mornings to run! Wouldn't do it without ya!