Sweet little Kaleb lost his first tooth - AT SCHOOL! I was being so careful not to bump it or let him pull it - I didn't want him to loose it! It's kinda funny... Bree I pinned her down and pulled it out - I was so excited. Then with my baby - I didn't want it to happen yet. Can't I just keep him my baby? Anyways... it's tradition to go to ALL A DOLLAR with your dollar, right? Well we let Kaleb pick - so YES we ended up with RED VINES! So I gave him a couple and drove to my workout class where we meet dad and switch places. When I turned around this is the sight I found!!!!




A week later he lost his next tooth - he just came home from school with it gone. No one noticed... so who knows where he lost it or what he did with it :) THE NEXT TRIP TO ALL A DOLLAR we got him a Flute! NO RED VINES - lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment