Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mr. Kaleb is the BIG 5!!!

May 11th

I can't believe my baby is 5!!! I debated on what to do for his party and decided to keep it very small and do a backyard water party! Since that is Kaleb's favorite thing to do!!! The weather was perfect and so was the party!!! This was the first birthday party of his that was HIS friends and not my friends or family! His little friends from his Giant Steps class came over! I loved it!!!





















Later that night we had the grandparents on both sides over for a barbecue! And he got tons of fun stuff! He was pretty tuckered out by the end of the night!










Thanks everyone for making this such a perfect day for my little man!!!
Kaleb we love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Britt said...

Cute pics of Kaleb and his birthday party. I can't believe that he's 5 (where has the time gone). Also, Happy Anniversary to you and Chris!