Wednesday, May 13, 2009

8 Years Baby!!!

May 10th 2001

Holy Smokes! I can't believe it has been 8 years since we got married! Just going through some pictures to post... I think I fell in love all over again :) We have so many fun memories! I wish we could post our wedding video - I just watched it and can not get over how everyone has changed!

This is us right before we got engaged.



One of our engagement pictures...

Our wedding sign in book showing our invitation and the picture we sent with it.


Another page in our book... I love seeing all the notes written - like from sweet grandparents who are no longer with us. This book means the world to me now!


Our wedding day! It was picture perfect at Thanksgiving Point!!! I could live that day over and over! Check out our yummy cake - It was a perfect wedding cake - it was one of my favorite things I picked out for our special day!
Leaving the wedding ..... everyone blowing bubbles!
We left on a carriage ride...


Our Honeymoon in Mexico... We don't have any pictures of us together...

I love you honey! Thanks for being such an awesome husband and such a great daddy!

No comments: