Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My cute little christmas girl

Yesterday I met my mom to pick up my kids and on the way home they fell asleep. I love when my kids are a sleep in the car - I think it is so cute & Briana is getting so old it hardley happens anymore. When I got home and saw how much snow we got - I left them in the car sleeping ... while I hurried and shoveled the walks. When I was done it was time to go pick up Chris from work (because we drove into work together that morning). As we were pulling out of the neighborhood the song from Polar Express came on - the one where the two kids sing about when Christmas comes to town. From a sound sleep all a sudden Briana stirred and started singing "the best time of the year when Christmas comes too town..." She woke up and started signing along in a sweet tired voice. It was so cute - I want to keep her this age forever!!! She is so excited about Christmas - life would be so boring without kids! I'm so glad I have mine!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

That is really sweet. I love how you have that song playing while you read the post! :)