
Wow! What a week... lots of school parties and programs! My camera was kinda on the brink this week (nice - right before Christmas!) and I forgot to even take it to a couple things.
Briana's school program was on Wednesday - and she looked so cute in her grass skirt and lei. She was so excited that I also got to come in and read a book to her class that same day. Grandma Peggy came to the program and took us to lunch, and then came to our house to make neighbor treats - It was a super fun day!
Kaleb's school program was Friday - and I can't believe he even sat in a group - but I about cried when I saw him sway back and forth ---- and I got it recorded... check it out. What a cutie. I felt bad I didn't even think to invite family, until I got there and everyone had grandparents.




1 comment:
He's lovin the music! What a cutie!
Post a Comment