Last year Jenny started showing up everywhere - on Oprah & the View - talking about her new book "Louder Then Words". I read the whole book within hours and could not believe that finally someone is telling the world what so many of us parents feel. Then this year she came out with another book - which is a bunch of other parents stories compiled. I loved it!!! Thank goodness Autism is having a loud stand up and fight VOICE!
I get asked all the time about vaccines and I wish everyone would read these books so they understand what we are saying. Vaccines are not a one size fits all! Can't there be a test to find out if your child can handle them before you give them to them? Can't we take the crap out of them - and I'm not talking about Mercury - ALL the metals and chemicals in them! Check out Jenny McCarthy's and Jim Carey's - GREEN the Vaccines program! We are not saying we don't need them we are saying there is a safer BETTER way!
Anyways... I think so much about this and what my life would be like had I researched. I hope more people do not have to learn the truth the way I did. I wouldn't even listen to friends who told me to watch out, man I kick myself now.
Please, Please, Please... Take 5 minutes out of your day to see what so many of us our saying. Thanks!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment