This is our attempt to get some family pictures...
Sunday we went up to Brigham Young Park in Salt Lake and took a bunch of pictures with my mom & dad. - Thanks mom & dad for helping us get some pictures of our kids!

For EVER, For ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT...
6 comments:
oh your pictures are so cute. you have such a beautiful family miss ya
candice
Those pictures are awesome. I was going to type which ones I like best, but as I went through them, I kept adding more and more to my list- basically they are just all great! So cute!
So cute!!!! I love the one of you guys kissing Kaleb. His face is just classic!!!! And Briana's flower looks beautiful!! :)
Angee :)
Super Cute Geri! I totally think you look like your mom!
I love love love these. The pictures with you and Caleb melts my heart. Brianna looks so grown up. Good job. these turned out way cute.
I love the pictures! They turned out so cute. I need to do some too, it is just so hard sometimes.
Post a Comment