Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Funnest Day EVER!

We didn't have any 24th of July plans - so we took Christopher's Dad's 4 wheelers up to Diamond Fork Canyon and spent the day up there.
This is Briana super silly as always - every time I get out the camera she pulls a face. I have more of crazy faces then regular girl smiles!
You can see her 4 wheeler in the background of this picture - she loved that we took her Dora 4 wheeler up there & she spent the whole day driving that thing around. She thinks it is the REAL thing! She had so much fun going on hikes and adventures. Kaleb loved the rides with big sis on her 4 wheeler.

As you know - Kaleb LOVES water! He kept trying to get in the river - so finally we all gave in & got in. We spent about an hour sitting in the water and letting him splash, throw rocks, and giggle. What a cute boy he is!


We look like a bunch of rednecks :) it makes me laugh! But it was so fun! We met up with James and Crystal (and Crystals family).


We spent the majority of the day on the two 4 wheelers and when we were driving home I realized we didn't get any pictures on them! I guess it was because we were having too much fun to take pictures! Kaleb loves to be on the 4 wheelers! Me & Briana ran out of gas while on a ride and it was fun laughing and telling jokes until the boys found us!



Love this! Kaleb played REALLY HARD ALL DAY! When we made him finally SIT for dinner - he crashed! He didn't even eat - he was out in seconds!

Is it just me? Or does every mom love to see their kids covered in dirt & sacked out! I just think it shows how much FUN they had! I love kids just being kids! You should have seen how dirty the bath water was that night! It makes me smile!
*Thanks papa Gene!


No comments: