Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Briana's 7 year old Hannah Montana Birthday Party

Briana's Hannah Montana Make Over Party!!!


Bre running home after getting off the bus! So excited to see her party decorations and to have everyone coming over to her birthday party!!!

The balloons...
The Door... Hannah greeted everyone!...

The decorations... (yes I took down all of my decoration and put up Hannah ones for the party! - I would've decorated more but it was costing too much - lol :)...
The THANK YOU for coming gifts...

The STAGE for the CONCERT....

Curtains anyone???.... Check out the shelf... This is the MAKE UP CORNER....

The Hair SALON....

THE CRAFT.... We made Microphones out of dowels and styrofoam balls and the kids put stickers on them. Plus they got Hannah Montana Tattoo's here....
The first guests to arrive - Jordan, Savanna, Bre, and Pressley...

Ready to PARTY... Dancing while waiting for the rest of the gang!
Check out Cody on the couch - LOL.... we only had two boys there and they weren't too into it! funny.

Hanna doing Bre's Hair... (I promise Bre was happy - just holding still :)....
Kalie helped the girls make the microphones and get tattoos... Here is Jordan and Abby.

GLITTER TOES... Kami did all the girls glitter toes... Her is Pressley getting hers done.

MAKE UP - done by Brooke! No Worries Cody... we did a spider face paint for him.

Make Over Complete - with Purple hair!!! Here is the birthday girl!!!

Briana doing Savanna's MAKE Up and a snap shot of Chance!...


Hailey's make over complete!!!.....


Kalie helping the girls with the CONCERT!!!!!!! They got to shy on the STAGE so we turned on a Hannah Music Video and danced along!!!


PRESENT time....



BIRTHDAY CAKE... Next time mom says be careful - don't touch as I light the candles - I think she will listen. She burnt her finger on the candle!...

THE CAKE... (I usually make them - but I couldn't resist this one!)

YEAH!!! Happy Birthday Briana!!!
The AFTER PARTY.... We had Pizza and continued dancing with Cousins! Then she had a slumber party with some of her cousins!!!...





The Next morning was her REAL BIRTHDAY! So I made homemade cinnamon rolls (her favorite!) for breakfast!!! Then we headed over to the Autism Carnival! After we took her to COLD STONE for a BIRTHDAY treat and GAVE HER .... HER BIRTHDAY PRESENT... from Daddy, mommy, and Kaleb... DRUM ROLL... MILEY CYRUS CONCERT TICKETS!!!!



No comments: