Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I fell off the face of the EARTH....

HOLY SMOKES.... Well blogging has really taken a backseat to Face Book - never nerverland! If I sit down at my computer I go check out all my peeps on FB because it is sooooo much quicker then reading blogs! But I miss our blogging! However I have no cute pics and not too many stories. So here is some pictures I found cleaning up my emails ....

Check him out! LOVE this picture! I love my little mans eyes! This was taken not long after we moved here - I think. Anyways... I'm loving the messy kitchen in the background - do you think I have a diet coke obsession? sonic cups and 2 ltr bottles... lol.


I just found this one! MAN.... what happen!!! I want my baby back!!! Those chubby baby checks and that hair line - all that new hair coming in!
What we've been up too....
I FINALLY quit my one job!!!! I have been trying to get up the nerve for months! In fact one time I did quit and they said see ya on Friday and I said OKkkkk. But this time it happened! REALLY do employers think payday is a maybe I'll get around to it kind of thing? So now I'm just working for my dad - which is working out better. I work Tuesdays and Thursdays and have the rest of the week to be mommy!
Chris is loving his schedule at work! It is nice to have him home so much!
Bree - has finally mastered the monkey bars! a couple weeks ago she couldn't do it and she was determined to get it!!! She would ask "mom can I just go to the park to practice a little while?". And she did it! I don't know if I could ever do them? REALLY - I know I never got a cartwheel down! I guess I better start her on that now - first she may have to learn a somersault! Her school and dads & donuts today and she was sweet to let me fill in for dad!
Kaleb - well... we are still working on potty training - however I'm not as good with it as I was at first. I really have to put a diaper on him so I can do something.... It is a full time job! He is loving soaps/lotions right now and pumping them out to wipe them on walls - man he REALLY is taking this SPRING CLEANING to new heights. See those walls wouldn't have been scrubbed without him putting the soap on and making me get right to it :) We had his Kindergarten registration / get to know his teachers and I'm EXCITED to say I LOVE BOTH the possibilities! He'll either be at Harvest Hills - which I love because it's closer! Or a school in PG - but still GREAT teachers at both so I can't complain!
Other then that... I'm still just really busy in AUTISM stuff! Clay's law didn't pass which is a HUGE deal - VERY SAD for all these UTAH KIDS that NEED help! But I'm now heavily involved with the WALK NOW FOR AUTISM on May 2nd! I'm the entertainment chair - so until I get everything lined up - I'm a busy momma! So come to the walk and I'll try to entertain ya :)


4 comments:

Britt said...

Man, you are busy! You are such a good and patient mom. I am so glad that we had a play date yesterday and I am totally looking forward to Monday, too. I can't wait to see Kaleb this time. Cute pics!

Kim said...

Hey Geri - have you ever tried Google Reader? I use it for most of my blogs (including yours) :) and it really helps. You can't use it if someone doesn't mark it as an option on setup, or on private blogs, but you can on all others. It alerts you when someone posts so you don't have to click on every single link. I always check the blogs that are private and Google Reader, then I'm set. Its much faster!

Rach & Kids said...

I thought being a stay at home mom would be the easiest thing in the world... eating bon bons, watch soap operas, clean up a little, make wonderful dinners... Not so much... I'm totally busy... I have no idea how you do it. Could you stop making me look bad???? Please and thank you.

Doreen said...

It was good to talk to you yesterday, Man you are busy, keep up all your good work.